Sunday 25 May 2014

YJ Q&A

Your name: 
YJ.

Where are you from? 
South London.

How would you describe yourselves? 
Passionate, creative, hardworking.

Who are your main influences musically?
My influences are from life experiences, friends experiences, just living and absorbing everything.

What do you hope to achieve in music? 
I hope to inspire and touch people with my music globally. Leave a legacy and bring people together. 

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why?
Sold out my second headline show.

And what’s the moment you want to forget? 
I don't have moment I would like to forget, cos everything is a lesson whether it's good or bad. 

If you had to pick just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why? 
'Where Do We Go?' For the simple fact that it is very honest, and that's what my music is about. Honest and creating music that people can relate to. 

Where can we listen to it? 



Where can we find out more about your music? 
Twitter: @TheLifeOfYJ
Soundcloud: OFFICIALYJ 
YouTube: OFFICIALYJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment