Thursday 26 June 2014

François Q&A

Your name: 
Luke Oliver James.

Where are you from?
Portsmouth, UK.

Name of band:
François.

Who else is in your band?
Just me.

How would you describe yourself?
Dreamy, all of the music I produce is very chilled. 

Who are your main influences musically?
Foals, RY-X, The Acid, James Blake, Chet Faker.

What do you hope to achieve in music?
I hope to one day travel playing my songs and leave people with a smile on there face.

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why?
Being aired on BBC Radio 6 Music, because my track was introduced by Tom Robinson which was a very proud moment.

And what’s the moment you want to forget?
None so far, hopefully it will stay that way, but who knows? Ha ha.

If you had to pick just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why?
Last Night I Fell - the first song I ever produced, because it was the point when I realised this is what I want, after being in bands before, it made me want to further this project

Where can we listen to it?


Where can we find out more about your music?

Anything else you’d like to say that I forgot to ask?
You can catch me playing live supporting Eloise Keating at The Spinnaker Tower on the 14th August.


No comments:

Post a Comment