Wednesday 10 December 2014

Restroom Karate Q&A

Your name:
Jack Halkabar.

Where are you from?
Budapest, Hungary.

Name of band:
Restroom Karate.

Who else is in your band?
Kasa Zsiraf B (drums and vocals), Kads (guitar) and myself (guitar and vocals).

How would you describe yourselves and your music?
We are an alternative rock band, musically I think the way we record our music, the vibe of a home studio has a great impact on our sound which is great in my opinion, but at the end of the day we are still just kids trying to figure out who we really are... we are just really good friends...

Who are your main influences musically?
As a kid growing up I listened to many classic rock bands, also some psychedelic rock... As a band we have many post-Rock, alternative and punk influences... 

What do you hope to achieve in music?
Personally for me, when we're together rehearsing or recording in the studio, I feel like I'm having the time of my life... Being with friends, doing what we love is exactly what we wanted when we started out 2 years ago...

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why?
We just recently released our second EP witch we are very proud of... I feel like overall the experience is beyond describable...  

And what’s the moment you want to forget?
I don't think there are any moments I'd forget... Even from the bad experiences we've learned...

If you could choose just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why?
Sent Back From Hell it's one of the earlier recordings, but my favorite track from the EP. I think it represents our musical style very well. Hopefully people can relate to as much as I do... 

Where can we listen to it?


Where can we find out more about your music 

No comments:

Post a Comment