Wednesday 25 February 2015

Nick Caster Q&A

Your name:
Nick Caster.

Where are you from?
Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA.

Name of band:
The official band name is Nick Caster Music.

Who else is in your band?
I have a lead guitar player Shawn Powell, bassist Mike Naughton and drummer Troy Horton. 

How would you describe yourselves?
I would like our music to reach out to people on emotional and spiritual levels I would describe our music as uplifting. 

Who are your main influences musically?
My influences in music would be Chris Daughtry, All That Remains, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and 3 Doors Down. 

What do you hope to achieve in music?
I hope one day to get a Grammy in music that would be very rewarding. 

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why?
The highlight would be hitting number one nationally on Reverbnation and the music has never been financially supported.

If you had to pick just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why?
If I had to pick one song it would be The Way I Am. Everyone has a past and everyone makes changes

Where can we listen to it? 

Where can we find out more about your music?

No comments:

Post a Comment