Friday 22 May 2015

Heather Green Q&A

Your name:  
Heather Green.

Where are you from?  
Canton, Illinois, United Sates.
  
Who else is in your band? 
Scott Anderson (Lead Guitar), Lee Coulter (Bass) and Brian Riddell (Drums).

How would you describe yourselves and your music?  
Country with a little bit of rock and pop. Americana. We all come from different music backgrounds from blues, jazz, and rock. We are a very unique mix of musicians.

Who are your main influences musically? 
Keith Urban, Brad Paisley, Carrie Underwood and early Taylor Swift.

What do you hope to achieve in music?  
To have a long career and be inspiration to others.

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why? 
I have several! I opened up for Bucky Covington and Jason Michael Carroll. They are people that are successful in the music career path that I have chosen. They have great bands and have given me some great pointers and friendship already. I recently signed with Rae Records and Entertainment in Chicago. Thrilled to be part of that roster of musicians! 

And what’s the moment you want to forget?  
None at this point! I have been having a blast on stage sharing my music!

If you had to pick just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why?  
All of my songs are a chapter of my life. This is a very hard question. If I had to pick one it would be my new single "Holding Time" that was just recorded. It's about having fun in the summer time, making memories and just relaxing with friends.

Where can we listen to it? 
Holding Time is not released yet. We will provide the link when it is available! My song "Player" can be found on www.soundcloud.com/heather-green-guitarist as well as on iTunes.



Anything else you’d like to say about your music that I forgot to ask?  
When I write my music it just comes to me. Each song is about a chapter in my life. It's part of my story and who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment