Tuesday 13 October 2015

Midnight Soundtrack Q&A

Your name: 
Marcio Novelli.

Where are you from? 
Canada.

Name of band: 
Midnight Soundtrack.

How would you describe your project? 
Electronic rock.

Who are your main influences musically? 
For fans of: PVRIS, Linkin Park, Nine Inch Nails, Thirty Seconds To Mars.

What do you hope to achieve in music? 
After over five years of secretly making this record, I just want people to hear it, own it and enjoy it.

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why? 
It's always an unreal and unbelievably amazing feeling when my listeners decide to get my lyrics tattooed on their bodies!

And what’s the moment you want to forget? 
Every moment is a part of the journey.

If you had to pick just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why? 
The Midnight Shh is my favourite song on the record because it's the dirtiest thing I've ever recorded sonically and lyrically.

Where can we listen to it? 


Where can we find out more about your music?
YouTube.com/MidnightSoundtrack

Anything else you’d like to say about your music that I forgot to ask?
Midnight Soundtrack is an opportunity for me to write from a different perspective than my solo project. Everything I release as a solo artist is very personal and serves as a means of therapy for me; I write every line and perform every instrument. I wanted to try something different with Midnight Soundtrack - almost all of the music is created exclusively on a computer and the lyrics tell a semi-fictional story. There is still a lot of me in there but just in a very different way.

No comments:

Post a Comment